Welcome Building Confident Kids Attendees
Here is a set of templates, sample contracts, check sheets, and more for use in common, and complex, situations involving school, goal setting, planning and organizing, vacations, screen time, and more. These are the templates my son Asher and I use every single day.
Just click on a category below and download the PDFs to use as is or adapt for your unique situation.
Planning & Organizing (4 templates)
- Weekend Day Planner
- Time Tracking Worksheet
- Week at a Glance
- Getting Out the Door
Goal Setting (3 templates)
- Goal Planning Worksheet
- The Big Goal Worksheet
- Goals of the Week
Screen Time (5 templates)
- Screen Time Planner Worksheet
- Screen Time Tracking Worksheet
- 10-Minute Wrap-Up Plan
- Screen Time Accountability Worksheet
- How to Support Myself Staying on Task & Focused
School Life & Homeschooling (4 templates)
- Daily School Goal Sheet
- Attention! (late to school #2)
- Uh Oh…Looks Like it Happened Again (late to school #2)
- Yikes…Your Plan Didn’t Work (late to school #3)
Sample Contracts (4 templates)
- Self-Care Guidelines
- Pre-Holiday Break Agreement
- Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Asher’s Awesome New Point System!
Vacation Planning (3 templates)
- Family Goals for Family Worksheet
- Vacation Concerns
- Vacation Day Planner
Emotional Regulation (1 template)
- Debriefing Form
Bonus Worksheet for Parents (1 template)
- Monthly Self-Care Check Sheet
Want to take a peek? Download the first chapter of Differently Wired now!
Join the Differently Wired™ revolution
Changing things for our kids is going to take all of us. Sign up below to get my weekly newsletter featuring personal messages, upcoming events, must-read articles, and more.
Tilt Parenting, LLC is an educational resource, podcast, consultancy, and community with a focus on positively shifting the way neurodifferences in children are perceived, experienced, and supported, and supporting parents raising differently wired™ kids so these exceptional kids can thrive in their schools, in their families, and in their lives. It was founded by Debbie Reber in 2016.
© 2016 Deborah Reber