Do you regularly find yourself…
- Wishing you could have more peace in your daily life but doubtful it will ever happen?
- Devouring everything you can to learn how to support your child but rarely see results?
- Living with the sense that you have no control over any aspect of your life?
- Burning yourself out by neglecting your self-care and wellness?
- Feeling like you don’t know where to start or focus your energies?
- Struggling with feelings of isolation and the sense that no one else gets how hard things are?
Then the Differently Wired Club is for you. It’s a unique membership community featuring:
- Game-changing tools
- A hands-on and personal approach
- A supportive community
- Monthly themes
- Live group coaching calls
- Exclusive bonus content
- Action plans
- and more
I’m Debbie Reber. And if you’re part of the TiLT Parenting tribe, you know I’m not just the creator of TiLT and the author of Differently Wired, but I’m also mom to a 15-year-old differently wired son. I’m in the trenches daily. I’m learning from the same experts you are.
I know how overwhelming it can be to make sense of all of the information coming at us from authors, coaches, therapists, teachers, podcasts, blog posts, and online summits, let alone implement it so our family’s life can improve.
I created the Differently Wired Club to cut through the noise and break it down so you can create a path that works for you and put it into practice.
Sneak peek inside the Club…
Monthly Themes with Lessons
Takeaways and Reflection Questions PDF
Monthly “Tilt” Video, Audio, and Transcript
Community Discussion Board