Today’s episode is a very special episode of the TiLT Parenting Podcast because this is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL! For today, rather than do an interview or tackle a big topic, Asher and I wanted to sit down and talk with you about what’s happened with TILT over the past year, share how it’s impacted our relationship, give you some inside scoop into how we do things here at TILT central, and talk a little bit about what’s happening in the coming year, including my sharing a bit of big news for TILT. We also take a little time to thank you for being a part of our audience!
We hope you enjoy the show!
About Debbie and Asher: Debbie Reber is the founder of TiLT and the host of the TiLT Parenting Podcast. 12-year-old Asher is Debbie’s son and is regularly featured on the podcast. Find out more about Debbie and Asher by visiting the About Page.
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- How Asher really feels about sharing his personal story on the podcast
- How Debbie and Asher’s relationship has changed as a result of TiLT
- How the podcast is performing and how you can support its growth
- How people from around the world have responded to TiLT
- What goes into producing one episode of the TiLT Parenting Podcast
- A recap of TiLT’s first year around the sun
- What exciting new project Debbie is working on to spread the TiLT message far and wide
THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING!
Do you have an idea for an upcoming episode? We’d LOVE to hear from you. Please share your thoughts in our Suggestion Box!
And if you have any other feedback or thoughts you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment below or send us a note directly through our Connect form.
If you liked this episode and know of others who would find value in the information, please use the social media share buttons below to help spread the word.
Lastly, if you are so willing, I encourage you to leave an honest review for the TiLT Parenting Podcast over on iTunes. Reviews are very important for helping podcasts find their audiences, and we would love your support in helping us find ours!