I’ve been getting requests from people coming to TiLT and joining the community who want to learn more about me and my story behind creating TiLT—why I developed it, what my vision is, and what I hope TiLT will do in the world. I’m also getting lots of questions about things like why we use the language we use (ie: “difference” rather than “disorder”), how Asher feels about what I’m creating and being a participant in the podcast, and what the plans are for TiLT in the future.
It was suggested to me that it might make sense to do a podcast with me as the guest so I can answer these questions and others like them in more detail. So rather than have me go on for a half-hour all by my lonesome, I enlisted the help of my dear friend, Gia Duke, to be my interviewer. Gia is one of the most inspirational, positive, and lovely people I know, so I’m happy to be able to introduce you to her in this interview as well!
About Gia: Gia Duke is a Heart-ist, life coach, cheerleader, night owl, entrepreneur, super love girl. Gia works with big-hearted men and women with a go get ‘em attitude who want to get clear on what matters most and shows them how to generate the guts to go straight after it. Think: No Regrets meets Daring Action.
THINGS YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What I did in my career and life before creating TiLT
- What my big WHY is for creating TiLT and how I went about developing its philosophy
- What Asher thinks about TiLT and his role as a regular podcast guest / technical consultant / partner
- What I envision for TiLT in the future
- Gia Guke (my fabulous interviewer!)
- My author website with more information on my books for women and girls
- WriteGirl—mentoring organization for teen girls in Los Angeles
- World Domination Summit—annual summit in Portland for changemakers
- Chris Guillebeau—author, noncomformist, and founder of the World Domination Summit
- Good Life Project—Jonathan Fields’ awesome podcast
- Revolution U—Jonathan Fields’ program Debbie participated in while developing TiLT