I’m so excited to have you in the Differently Wired Club for learning, growth, connection, and support with a community of parents who truly get you. I can’t wait for you to get started.
A few things before we get rolling:
- Your participation in the Club officially begins on October 1. Look for an email from me the day before with the details for logging in to the membership site, accessing the materials, joining calls, and getting started in the online community.
- Want some extra guidance as you get started with the Club? Mark your calendar for an orientation Zoom call with me on Monday, October 4 at 2:30pm ET. I’ll send out an invitation with the Zoom link a few days prior, and will make the recording available in case you can’t make it.
- Fill out this short pre-Club worksheet or journal these questions designed to get you thinking about where you are, where you want to be, and what’s preventing you from getting there.
- Please send me an email and let me know why you joined the Club—specifically, what your hopes and/or goals are for going through this process, and anything else you want to share to help me make sure you get what you want out of this program.
- To get the downloadable companion workbook for my book Differently Wired, click here.
That’s all for now! Thank you so much for joining us — I’m excited to help you see real change in your family and life!